The membership eligibility requirements of the Southeastern Actuaries Conference, as stated in Article 3 of the Constitution, are as follows: APPLICANT FOR MEMBERSHIP may include any qualified person residing in Alabama, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia, and:
(1) who is a Fellow or an Associate of the Society of Actuaries,
(2) who is a member of the American Academy of Actuaries,
(3) who is a Fellow or an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society,
(4) who has passed at least 4 courses from the Society of Actuaries or the Casualty Actuarial Society, or
(5) who has comparable professional actuarial credentials from another country.
Such qualified person may be admitted as a Member by the affirmative vote of the majority of the Executive Committee. A Membership dues for the 2015 year are $200 per year. ($100 if you have never been a SEAC member previously AND apply after the Spring Conference Meeting but before the Fall Annual Meeting.)
To join click one of the links below: